i love him vEry mucH!

Monday, October 1, 2007

the rain is here again..


The rain is here again. I do not know if God send it for me to have company for my loneliness. Last night, i'm quite irritated to my bestfriend's girlfriend. She actually got jealous when she knew that me and my bestfriend calls each other "bhe" (short for baby)! What about that?! I started to get furious about it, there's nothing to worry about that closeness and besides what's the sense of getting jealous! I got lonely because my bestfriend is such an idiot to get crazy over this kind of girl. Everytime he texted me, he is always lonely that sometimes he wanted to cry just because of his girlfriend. I do not know why people became so inlove with the wrong person. I wonder why it is love is so complicated.

I know how it is to love so deep, and yet i still don't get it. If people are so inlove, why do they have to hurt the other one? Many questions came into my mind that made me so weak. I think this is all nonsense but it keeps on bothering me.

0 comments: