i love him vEry mucH!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Faith in God..

I do not know why some people are faithless to God. It's quite amusing to know that someone is very faithful to god, yet it is also quite amusing and intriguing as well to know that someone doesn't even want to pray. What's wrong with them?



Here goes a friend of mine who (i guess)doesn't even kknow how to pray. Whenever i text him good night and pray before you sleep", he always tells me, "do i have to do that? Can you please just do that for me, i think he will listen more when other people do the praying for you". It really bothers me, that's why I always asks him why he is faithless to God, and i always got zero replies.

As a born again christian, it is already stamped in my heart to put God as the center of my lige. Being a born again Christian is not just a religion, it is, in general, Christians who came back to Christ, accept himand live with him as a center of his life. A born again spirit. I do admit that there came a time that i hated Christ because of unhappy happenings in my life. I was such a mess then. But then, when I attended a worship service of a church, i realized that i am such a sinner. I was so wicked and evil to do such things. With those realizations, i prayed to God to help my spirit get back to him and be reborn. And as expected, my prayers has been answered. I already have a new spirit. New perspective. New life. A life full of love with God.

So why be faithless? Is it because you can't have the miracle that you want in life? Is it because you do not go to mass? For what ever reason there is, it is not fair to be faithless. While in fact, you need to hold on tighter to God.

0 comments: