i love him vEry mucH!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

my poem..

just when i thought that i could sleep when i close my eyes,
suddenly my heart beated fast.
it made me feel heavy from within.
the heaviness it brings
the anger it feels
and the coldness it gives
made my tears ran down to my cheeks.
it watered my dry lips.
the saltiness of my tears
a proof of the bitterness within me.



i could not see myself
i'm all alone...
i do not know how to handle this feeling
but i know i could get over it.
a special hug could only warm my heart
to make me feel fully alive again
my love...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the poem reveals your inner most feelings, your characteristic and what can restore your life, most of all it reveals your talent

Anonymous said...

l have read your poem for the third time now. l still want to tell more about how you feel, but as l have already said, your character is revealed and your talent. We want to see more of your emotinal poems girl.

mthaa